Friday, December 11, 2015

life with responsibility

hi~~~

have been away from way too long,
was always thinking to open up lappie to write something but ended up sleeping earlier than i should.

i have been burying myself in working life for 4 months now,
living a life full of resposibilities,
be responsible for what i write
be responsible for what i say etc etc

no longer as "care-free" as a medical student, can simply bluff whats in my mind.

sometimes i worked until like my soul is out of my body,
there is occasions i really enjoy my work alot,

but people around tend to forget health care workers are just a body with flesh and blood like them,
we will feel tired, feel sad, feel agitated and can be moody as them.


world would be a better place if we can actually walk in each other shoes from time to time.



btY

No comments:

Post a Comment