Sunday, July 26, 2015

later half

so many things happened in short time,
in an unexpected speed. but i am so joyous that my prayers answered.

i have got myself a job in a desirable place, journey ahead may be challenging but i wont be alone.
things and time will pass no matter is difficult or is easy.

quiet places is really useful for self reflection at the right time.
realized i have been doing many wrong deeds out of sudden.
too many chaos, too many flaws.
contradicting my usual confidence on my own judgement.

i dislike being judgmental but cant avoid totally for being it.
the good side would be i noticed it and will try to correct it.

we are just mortals and slaves of realities.

however, i adore twenties.

plenty first times occured, happening and going to take place!


to myself, brace yourself and strive for a better self.

 for the me in the past, i would not alter anything along the path you walked through, not that it is perfect, not at all, but i appreciated what happened and all your efforts gracefully!


positively, btY 

No comments:

Post a Comment