Sunday, June 7, 2015

Puzzling

recent routine lifestyle has been so stable until I thought I'm becoming numb to sentiments.

Regular sleep wake cycle, planned chores daily, same errands, in fact I started to get used the life of leaving school and without gang around.

Resilience isn't something easy to gain, attended a farewell for a friend off to work somewhere soon. Full of emotions, we don't get to meet each other often because we studied in different university, we don't hang out together frequently, we got to meet like twice or thrice the most per year.

But we Were still like the old time in matriculation college, we reminisced the past with lots of laughters, we shared some same topics because we taking same degree. And time passed just like that, we have 6 years of friendship from one year of study programme.


I can't anticipate what happen in the future, but I guess working life would space the meetings even further.

And I'm not a fan of saying goodbyes to those that I don't know when would I see them again.

I'm a little bit emotional to pick up routine lifestyle again.



btY

No comments:

Post a Comment