Friday, May 1, 2015

half of a decade.

so hi!
i am officially at the end of my undergraduate studies. have been disappearing from here during hectic revision weeks.

it was not easy to integrate and revise all things learned within 3 years to apply in an examination.

but i hope eventually all of the people with me would be able to get this through smoothly.

final few weeks being in the university made me think a lot, i recalled the scenes the first day i arrived in the university, the time i got to know some people that now became people that i dont even want hear their names, the changes that i have had; either into good way or another around and how should i deal with peoples.

i remember the weather was windy and rainy on 11/7/2010, the first day i went to UPM, and i was told inside my father car there was another rain on my family's way back.

one thought that kept coming through my mind during these revision weeks was that, at the end i should not be hating anyone/anything i dislike anymore; just remind myself i would not become people like them in any phase of my life.
with such thought, i now see things more clearly, i argue less, i am not agitated when people around me talk and behave in the ways i dislike, i just calm myself and remind myself dont behave like how they do.

5 years sound long but i am sure journey ahead is much more challenging and eventful.
i dont know what will happen but i leave lots to my belief and faith.
i am just nothing no more than an ordinary person after all.

in this half decade, i am so grateful to be equipped with basic hard and soft skills to venture into medical field. i cant be thankful enough to all the patients that had been there to provide me with knowledge and experience that i might not have to chance to encounter if not from them. i appreciate people that came and left leaving me lots of precious "social lessons".

i guess i would trim my past 5 years journey in a more planned way and correct some major mistakes that i have made if i were given a chance to.
but sometimes flaws are good reminders for better future.



i am officially an unemployed person too. jobless!


hat, btY


No comments:

Post a Comment