Tuesday, March 10, 2015

A minute or two

in middle of preparing for one of the wars in my life journey,
I don't forget to look back what brought me to where I am today. Especially after meeting those once strived through the past journey side by side with me.

It's indescribable to see how people change but yet trying to retain the old self in front of old friends
things change and don't remin, we tried hard to gather everyone concerned to meet up this time however as usual we failed. Those who once met everyday anytime became those hardly seen now.

Probably one of the days in future I would start thinking how much I miss and overlook in my current life and surrounding. It's a norm for us to be appreciative of things we miss out, isn't it?

I adore words, because words look the same with no prejudice, words are non-judgmental and powerful, they serve as justice sword if in hands of Knights.
But many people especially those in my land, just don't see the right path and truth.

I wonder what's dream for you, there is attainable target for me well I would consider that as a dream that I'm pursuing.
I notice that my horizon of thinking is very limited, or my limited words don't get to express myself fully in limited time.



Scrolled through my old fb statuses and notice one of my favourite quotes that I Missed Out to put here
"At the end only three things matter: how much you loved, how gently you live and how gracefully you let go things not meant for you --- Buddha"
How many of us could do these 3 things whole heartedly anyway.



See you again,
btY

No comments:

Post a Comment