Saturday, February 28, 2015

for the first time

happy chinese new year! this is the 10th of lunar new year.

may the year of goat bring us good health, wealth and peace.

looking at the presence circumstance, we needa to brace ourselves for the coming challenging time.
especially for the economy.
many things happen not within our control, we cant change anything no matter we voice it out aggressively, or remain silent passively. at the end can only adapt according to the condition, what to blame is the choice of our very own people.

back to myself life,

this would be my very last sem in university if im able to pass my exam smoothy, half a decade has just passed like that.
i am anxious but dont know what to do, exam is always full of uncertainty and surprises.
left with 2 months as a student, i cant wait for the free time to do things i like to do after end of student's life and advancement into another stage of life.
well, i should write my feeling about my life as an uni student after i pass my exam smoothly. haha!



work hard to achieve where you want to be, but leave the unplanned aspects to the god.

No comments:

Post a Comment